Placing an Order
We make every effort to maintain sufficient stock of items on our website; however, we may run out of stock of popular items. In the rare case that an item is out of stock, we will notify you via e-mail and any changes to your order will be reflected in your order total.
When you are shopping on BoutiqueJacques.com and click Add to Cart, your selected item will be saved in your Cart. Your Cart holds products that you may wish to purchase while you continue to shop. The item(s) you place in your Cart will remain there for the next 30 days, or until they are purchased, whichever occurs first.
Options in your Cart:
- Update the Quantity - To do this, use the (-) and (+) icons next to the item in the cart list.
- Remove an Item from your Cart - To remove an item completely from your Cart, simply click REMOVE below each item that you want to remove from your Cart.
- Continue Shopping - If you wish to continue shopping, you can use your Cart to store items that you wish to purchase. At any time while shopping, you can return to your Cart by clicking on the Shopping Cart icon at the top of the page.
- Checkout - When you are ready to make your purchase, place your mouse over your Cart at the top of the page and click Checkout. Our checkout process is quick, easy and secure. For more information on secure shopping at BoutiqueJacques.com, please visit the Privacy section of Customer Service.
- Save your Cart - If you are not ready to purchase the items in your Cart now, you can save your Cart and retrieve them within the next 30 days (after that it will automatically be removed). Please note that we cannot guarantee the availability of items saved in your cart.