Marcoliani Milano's classic socks are a modern but classy way to add visual interest to tailored outfits. Crafted in Italy, the design magnifies colour palettes and prints for a great sartorial statement.
This pair is crafted from 2-ply and 3-ply Pima cotton that's grown in micro-climates, rendering it supremely soft and durable. They're guaranteed to keep you fresh and are ideal for sensitive skin.
Marcoliani socks are the result of an almost obsessive search for quality. The production is based on the innovative interaction between craftsmanship and high-tech. The cuff is made with controlled tension so that socks can fit without being tight; the heel and tip are reinforced with a Nylon thread, while the leg length is the result of the careful study of proportions, so to ensure perfect wearability.
- 70% Pima Cotton, 30% Nylon
- Birdseye pattern
- Made in Italy
- Using the finest of fabrics and materials, these socks are extremely soft and will remain comfortable through multiple wears
- Marcoliani constructs the socks with a reinforced heel and toe for added durability
- The colours in each pair of Marcoliani socks remain bright even after numerous washings due to its high quality construction and choice of materials
- These socks are one size fits most (US Men Shoe Size 8-11). They are machine washable, making them fashionable and practical
- Featured in 2-ply twisted yarn, the socks maintain mechanical integrity from frequent usage
- Toe and heel seams are meticulously finished for a completely flat surface with no seam bumps resulting in the most comfortable socks you can wear.