This exquisite jacket from Jack Victor is from the Satorial Collection called 1913 Jack Victor" which give you the top of the line fabrics and lining, hand-made details and many exclusive features.
Wear it with equally sleek trousers for a modern approach to tailored dressing. This jacket is crafted in Italy from an ultra-fine wool ideal for effortless tailored dressing. Effortlessly wear the smart style with everything from chinos at the office to denim on the weekend.
Fabric and Care
- Solid Camel
- 100% Super 150s Wool Dream Tweed
- Fine fabric Made in Italy from Loro-Piana
- Dry clean
Jacket Styling and Construction:
- Considered a Modern fit; cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for comfort.
- Two button, notch lapel, side vents, 4 buttons on sleeve
- Soft constructed shoulder
- Patch Pockets
- Flap welt pocket on front
- Fully lined with best quality Bemberg lining
- Three interior pockets including cell phone pocket
- 30” jacket length on a 40 regular