The Dylan Slim Skinny Jean for men is featured an authentic, grey wash that’s been uniquely faded and whiskered to mimic a pair of genuine vintage jeans. The Dylan cut is comfortably slim through the thighs and tapered at the leg opening. This men’s skinny jean is designed in a midweight Italian denim with added stretch and finished with clean hem lines.
Dylan is cut comfortably slim through the thighs and tapers at the leg opening.
- Fabric: Mid-weight stretch denim
- Fading and whiskering
- Zip fly with button closure, five-pocket silhouette
- 5-pocket styling
- Shell: 92% Cotton 6% Elastane / 2% Polyurethane
- Contrast stitching, gunmetal hardware, belt loops
- Machine wash cold
- Slightly whiskered, faded
- Slim: fits snugly from the thigh to knee, then tapers to the ankle for a narrow leg opening
- Front Rise: 9.75"
- Knee Opening: 15.5"
- Bottom Opening: 13"
- Inseam: 33"
AG Jeans uses 19 machines, five wash treatments and approximately 8,441 stitches to create a single pair. This popular 'Tellis' style is cut slim from mid-weight stretch-denim that already feels really soft and broken-in. They're slightly whiskered and faded near the seams to mimic a few years of wear.